THE WORLD OF INNOVATION OF THE ARCORA GROUP
THE NEW PAD GENERATION
The 100 % environmentally friendly pad with waterdrop system
The ARCORA PU-PAD Light…
- enables an area performance for maintenance cleaning of up
to 80.000 m².
- is particularly suitable for smaller scrubber drier machines.
- has a special robustness and durability due to the composition of polyester, polyether and a fixation of polyurethane.
- is applicable on all types of water resistant elastic and hard floor coverings, even on porcelain stoneware floors and safety floors up to R13.
- has a higher water absorption than conventional pads.
- is 100% environmentally friendly due to the exclusive use of recycled products.
- ensures a lower pressure specially on small-battery scrubber-drier machines with lower Ah battery, e.g. 56 Ah, and enables longer running time.
- supports the running time of lithium batteries.
- reduces the pressure on motors and batteries which enables a higher m² performance.
- leads to a lower pressure on small cable scrubber-drier motors.
Due to the applied water drop perforation, the mechanic is additionally supported by the plus/minus effect without damaging the floor
→ Gentle cleaning.
The perforation technique enables better water distribution and dirt absorption. To protect the environment, the water drop system enables to reduce the amount of water by the application. Gliding the machine over the floor is much easier with the PU PAD Light due to the die-cutting technology.
→ Better glide on the floor&
better dirt absorption
→ Better water distribution &
The pad side is used for cleaning all elastic coverings and hard floor surfaces.
For more persistent soiling, the pad can be turned over and the pad back (green) used like a normal cleaning pad.
AREA OF APPLICATION
For maintenance cleaning of any floor coverings, e.g. tiles, stone floors, porcelain stoneware, concrete floors to vinyl floors, PVC, linoleum. Particularly suitable for use in public facilities, airports, shopping centres, hotels, restaurants, pubs and office buildings.
100% environmentally friendly
The ARCORA PU-PAD Light is 100% environmentally friendly due to the use of recycled products. Furthermore, the pad is certified as climate neutral. The amount of C02 produced is compensated by climate protection projects and thus the increase in global warming is curbed.
W-WEAVING EASY GLIDER TECHNOLOGY
Optimal for maintenance cleaning of resilient floor coverings, hard floor coverings, laminate floors, smooth and porous floor coverings.
Guaranteed to achieve optimal cleaning results without much effort!
- Wipes the „8″ almost by itself
- High employee acceptance
- Guaranteed fatigue-free work
- Previously unattainable high area performance of up to 40 m²
- Ideal dirt pick-up and cleaning performance thanks to the interrupted weave
- PU-reinforced back -> High durability
With the flat press mop FUTURE PU-MOPP you are guaranteed to achieve optimal cleaning results on all elastic floors and hard floor coverings without any great effort. With this smooth-running sensation, you achieve a previously unattainable high area performance of up to 40 m². The special weaving technology W-WEAVING EASY GLIDER TECHNOLOGY enables fatigue-free work. With this new technology, wiping an „8“ is reinvented. In addition to the ideal gliding ability, the FUTURE PU-MOPP, thanks to the interrupted weave (plus-minus effect), convinces with an optimal dirt absorption and cleaning performance. The PU-reinforced back ensures a high durability. The improved ergonomics gained by this mop cover achieves high employee acceptance and facilitates the daily work of cleaning personnel.
Can be used both dry and wet on smooth, coated and uncoated floor coverings. Can also be used optimally for preparation. Suitable for all commercially available flat press systems.
AREA OF APPLICATION
Ideally suited for maintenance cleaning of resilient floors and hard floors. Especially for use in health care, building cleaning, clinics, retirement and nursing homes, hotels, industrial laundries and public facilities.
A washing temperature of 60 °C is recommended. A maximum washing temperature of 90 °C should not be exceeded. The use of fabric softeners and bleaching agents should be avoided. In general, it is recommended to wash only single types of fabrics. When drying, 80 °C should not be exceeded.
HIGH QUALITY FLOOR COATING SYSTEMS
ELITE 29 AND ELITE 29 MATT
DISINFECTANT AND ALCOHOL-RESISTANT FLOOR COATING
Optimal for protecting floor coverings in areas where surface and hand disinfectants are frequently used.
- Durable, easily restorable result
- Recoating possible without having to carry out basic cleaning
- Resistant to hand disinfectants
This high quality, disinfectant and alcohol resistant floor coating is used to protect floor coverings in areas where surface and hand disinfectants are frequently used. The product leads to a durable, well restorable result and can be easily recoated without having to perform a basic cleaning. It meets the requirements of DIN 18032 and is slip-resistant.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
ELITE 29 and ELITE 29 MATT is used on PVC, polyolefin, linoleum, absorbent natural and artificial stone, asphalt, etc. Mainly ELITE 29 and ELITE 29 MATT is used in hospitals, nursing homes, kindergartens and sanatoriums. For coverings with PU or PE wear layers, an adhesion test must be carried out before use.